When the sun disappears, an amazingly beautiful Amsterdam appears. The canals are illuminated with countless lights. This makes the Candlelight Cruise Amsterdam very special.
1. Candlelight Cruise Amsterdam
This Canal Cruise is perfect for a romantic evening for two. The view from the water and the fantastic illuminated bridges provide an amazing scenery. On board you will be pampered by the staff. You will be served with a nice glass of wine, a glass of orange juice and ice water. You will also get a platter of delicious Dutch cheese, pieces of sausage and nuts with your drinks.
Even though the tour has a romantic ambiance, there is no need to skip this tour if you’re with your kids or friends.
2. General Information
– Adult ticket € 37,50 (buy here)
– Kids (4-13) ticket € 25,00 (buy here)
– The cruise will take approximately 2 hours.
– Daily at 21.00
– Once a day
– Close to Prins Hendrikkade 25. This is at the opposite of Amsterdam Central Station
– There only is an audio guide available in English.
– It is advised to use the parking at P1 Central Station. This is close to the boarding peer at Prins Hendrikkade. It has place for over 500 vehicles and runs 24/7.
– Reservation for this canal cruise is required.
– Please exchange the voucher at the kiosk prior to boarding.
– Check in at peer at least 30 minutes before departure.
– No 18 years yet, no alcohol.