In some periods Amsterdam can be very crowded. During this periods it can happen that you have to wait in lines to access the attractions. These queues can take up to a couple of hours. To save you some time it can help a lot to buy your tickets in advance. Below you can find all things to do and major attractions of Amsterdam and surroundings, with links to buy your tickets in advance.
- Anne Frank House – One of Amsterdams most popular museums. Buy tickets here.
- Van Gogh Museum – Museum fully dedicated to the painter Vincent van Gogh. Buy tickets here.
- Rijksmuseum – Museum with mixed art, including Rembrandts: Night Watch (Nachtwacht). Buy tickets here.
- Amsterdam Museum – Museum about Amsterdam and its history. Buy tickets here.
- Jewish Historical Museum – Many artifacts and impressive stories about the Jewish people during the 2nd World War. Buy tickets here.
- National Maritime Museum – Hollands maritime museum with a replica from the VOC period. Buy tickets here.
- Heineken Experience – An exhibition/experience about one of worlds most famous beers. Buy tickets here.
- 360 FREE Amsterdam Tours – FREE guided walking tours through the city center of Amsterdam.
- The Volendam, Marken, and Windmills Tour – A guided tour from Amsterdam towards these surrounding cities. Buy tickets here.
- Yellow Bike – Rent a canal bike and move around through the canals of Amsterdam
- Canal Bike – Bike rental in Amsterdam
- Keukenhof – An open air exhibition about flowers, located at Lisse.
- Muiderslot – A castle from the middle ages close to Amsterdam.