There are many types of Canal Cruises organized in Amsterdam, which are very popular among the Amsterdam visitors. And it isn’t very surprising that these tours are popular. After all, the canals of Amsterdam are an important part of the city and its history.
If you are planning to visit Amsterdam, than you can’t leave the city without attending a canal cruises. It’s an unique experience that you will love! 🙂
The different type of canal cruises
- 1 hour canal cruise – An entertaining boat tour cruising through the canals in the oldest districts of Amsterdam.
- Hop on Hop off canal cruise (24 hrs) – Tour with stops along most popular attractions and sights of the city.
- Hop on Hop off canal cruise (48 hrs – Similar tour, but for two full days.
- Amsterdam Light Festival Cruise – Boat tour passing artworks of the Amsterdam Light Festival.
- Candlelight Cruise – After sundown you will cruise through the canals that are beautifully illuminated.
- Burger Cruise – A canal cruise through Amsterdam, with a delicious burger and some drinks.
- Pizza Cruise – Enjoy a tasteful pizza and some drinks, with a great view at the canals
- Dinner Cruise – At this cruise you’ll get a four course dinner and you can fully enjoy view at the canals from the boat.