A boat, canals and pizza… This probably makes you think of Venice. These are also THE ingredients for Amsterdam, also called the Venice of the North. This Amsterdam Pizza Cruise will very entertaining from departure till arrival. This canal cruise is an ideal for yourself, together or with the whole family.
1. Amsterdam Pizza Cruise
After the departure from the peer at the Amsterdam Central Station, the boat tour begins. The canal cruise is divided into two parts. The first part consists of a traditional boat tour by night. On board there is an audio guide available, that provides some information about Amsterdam and the sights along the route. This audio guide is available both in English and Dutch and will take approximately 30 minutes.
After short stop, the second part of the tour starts. Warm and freshly cooked pizzas will be served. Together with your pizza, you’ll get two complementary drinks (wine, beer or soft drinks). After this main course everybody will be served a delicious brownie.
2. The Menu
The menu includes a pizza, a brownie and two drinks of your choice (beer, wine or soft drinks). You can choose from 4 pizzas:
- Pizza Carne, with: homemade tomato sauce, onions, salami, mushrooms, ham and grated cheese;
- Pizza Pesce, with: homemade tomato sauce, bell pepper, shrimps from Norway, zucchini, tuna and grated cheese;
- Pizza Vegetariana, with: homemade tomato sauce, pesto, mozzarella, tomato and zucchini;
- Pizza Margharita, with: homemade tomato sauce and grated cheese
Children will be standardly served a Pizza Margharita.
3. General Information
– Adult ticket € 32,50 (buy here)
– Kids (4-13) ticket € 16,25 (buy here)
– The cruise will take approximately 1,5 hours.
– Daily at 19.00
– Once a day
– Close to Prins Hendrikkade 25. This is at the opposite of Amsterdam Central Station
– There will be a guide available in English and Dutch
– It is advised to use the parking at P1 Central Station. This is close to the boarding peer at Prins Hendrikkade. It has place for over 500 vehicles and runs 24/7.
– Reservation for this canal cruise is required.
– Please exchange the voucher at the kiosk prior to boarding.
– Check in at peer at least 30 minutes before departure.
– No 18 years yet, no alcohol.
– Reservation required: +31 (0)20 420 4000